Being in your early 20’s can be confusing and daunting at times. You’re stuck in this awkward phase where you’re not a kid anymore, but you’re not quite an adult either. Things seem to be overwhelming and complicated. You’re trying to find where you belong in this massive universe, and it seems as if no one understands. We make it seem like we have it all together, when really we are searching for the puzzle pieces to life. Your early 20’s don’t make any sense, but these years are the building blocks to our future.
I’ve been through highs and lows throughout my early 20’s that have taught me so much. I’d thought I would share with you some of the greatest lessons that I’ve taken away from those experiences. Here are 10 things you’ll learn in your early 20’s that will hopefully make you a better person.
1. Take risks and step outside of your comfort zone.
2. Find yourself, and put yourself first.
3. Everything will fall into place, it’s okay not to have everything together.
4. NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK. I cannot express this enough!
5. It’s the smallest things that can bring the most joy.
6. Travel, experience different cultures, make new friends, and explore the world.
7. Find your passion. What’s your purpose in life?
8. Change someone’s life, lend a helping hand.
9. Don’t give up, there’s always someone rooting for you.
10. Cherish your love ones before it’s too late.
Have you learned a valuable lesson in your early 20’s? Comment below.
Get the look: lookbook.nu/therealher