It’s time to get personal on the good ol’blog. Sometimes I have a hard time expressing myself on here! It’s so easy to get swept up photographing pretty outfits, make up and materialistic things. It’s good to let your hair down every once in a while, and let people know who you really are.
So who is the REAL Meagan…..
1. My closest friends call me Murda.. I have no clue how this started.
2. I am 25 and I’m still scared of the dark! Make fun of me if you want.
3. I hate scary movies. I’d rather run 10 miles than watch one.
4. I’m obsessed with Disney Channel. Of course the best shows were in the early 2000s
5. I love to workout, but also enjoy stuffing my face.
6. I hate coke and coffee.. yuck!
7. I love love love lounge clothes. I sorta hate dressing up! My perfect outfit is yoga pants, a cute lounge top and UGGS. Really basic!
8. I hate the mornings! I literally roll out of bed right before it is time to leave the house. I get my best work done at night.
9. My ideal evening is spending quality time with my best-friends or family.
10. I have an accent.. No not a southern accent, more like my own.
11. I only wear diamond stud earrings. Not really a fan of anything else.
12. My love for hip-hop/ R&B is outrageous.
13. I used to be a cheerleader… before I became tall and started playing volleyball
14. I get overwhelmed very easily.. I try to stay as organized as possible.
15. The next destinations that I want to visit are South Africa, Greece, and Europe!
Thank you Tobi for sponsoring this fantastic dress!
I’d like to get to know you better also! Tell me a random fact about yourself?